History

The Technical Training Institute, Takatpur was founded on 15 October 1957 by the than Hon’ble Minister of Tribal & Rural Welfare and Commerce, Odisha in a Tribal Sub-plan District like Mayurbhanj conciving with a few Trades, afterwards, it started being controlled by the DTE&T, Odisha and the Department of Industries, Govt. of Odisha. According to the Present Industrial Scenario and Globalization, different trades have been introduced by the Govt. from time to time. Presently, this institute has 14 Trades and 22 units with upgradation through PPP Mode.